For 2018, the Northeast Chapter of the American Association of Airport Executives International Aviation Snow Symposium is pleased to announce the launch of the first ever conference session dedicated to our men and women who fix and maintain our airfield snow removal equipment.
Sponsored by Oshkosh, this one day session will focus on several key topics and presentations from key industry subject matter experts. Specific topics include; the skills needed to be a great airport equipment technician, preventative maintenance techniques, a problem solving roundtable and a 'tricks of the trade' contest.
If you are an airport equipment technician, you won't want to miss this exciting opportunity to be a part of a great session. Admittance is included with your snow symposium registration.
TENTATIVE AGENDA (Subject to change):
Airport Equipment Technician Seminar – Sunday April 15, 2018 - 8 am – 5pm
1) What makes a great technician in today's airport environment?
2) Preventative Maintenance tips and techniques
3) Problem Solving techniques and trends
4) What's new and what is coming from the airfield equipment manufacturers?
5) Tricks of the trade - Learn from your colleagues! The best 'trick' will win a great prize!
6) Wrap up/Q&A