PLEASE REVIEW DRIVER REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITTING DRIVER INFORMATION
- Participant MUST possess a valid C.D.L. Operators License with a minimum A and/or B endorsement. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Participant must have a minimum of 4 years (winter seasons) of airfield snow removal operations.
- Participant will provide a document on home airport letterhead, verification from immediate supervisor and/or airfield maintenance manager, the individuals qualifications/experience in airfield snow removal operations and verification of knowledge of safe equipment operation.
- All Participantswill provide their valid C.D.L. Operators License at the time of registration for the driving event for authentication and insurance requirements.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL SIGN A WAIVER PRIOR TO THE RODEO EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS! This waiver is to protect Buffalo/Niagra International Airport, the International Aviation Snow Symposium (it's members and affiliates), the Northeast Chapter of the American Association of Airport Executives and other entities involved in this event of the 2017 Snow Symposium.
- All participants will be present at a safety and course briefing at the Rodeo site, on the day of the event. Safety is paramount and any unsafe acts whether while driving or during the event by a competitor will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.