For 2019, the Northeast Chapter of the American Association of Airport Executives International Aviation Snow Symposium is pleased to announce the return of the first ever conference session dedicated to our men and women who fix and maintain our airfield snow removal equipment.
Sponsored by Oshkosh, this two day session will focus on several key topics and presentations from key industry subject matter experts. Specific topics include; the skills needed to be a great airport equipment technician, preventative maintenance techniques, a problem solving roundtable and a 'tricks of the trade' contest.
The following is a list of topics that will be discussed:
- Airport Maintenance Technician Overview
- MT duties under Airport Certification Manual/Applicable FAA A/C’s
- Airport Maintenance Plan Case Study (Small/Med)
- Engine/Tier 4 updates
- Oils/fluids updates
- Airport Maintenance Plan Case Study (Large Airport)
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Blower maintenance/service
- Sweeper maintenance/service
- Plow maintenance/service
- All Wheel Steer/service
- Sprayer maintenance/service
If you are an airport equipment technician, you won't want to miss this exciting opportunity to be a part of a great session.
WHEN: April 27-28th, 2019 - 8 am – 5pm
WHERE: Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, Room TBD
RATES: $495 On or before March 27th / $595 After March 27th
HOW TO REGISTER: If you are attending the Snow Symposium, you can indicate your participation when registering online for the Snow Symposium.
If you wish to attend the Airport Snow Equipment Mechanic's Training only you must register here.