The International Aviation Snow Symposium is once again conducting the Legacy Equipment Award. This award is for the oldest and currently active piece of airfield snow removal equipment in service at an airport in attendance at the event excluding committee members.
Entries will be on display during the Snow Symposium on a video loop. If you are submitting a video, we can take care of any final editing for you.
Judging will be based on the age of the equipment presented, in the event of a tie, quality of the presentation shall be decided upon by the program committee.
Accepted Entry Types:
- Video - no longer than 1.5 minutes
- Photos - up to 10 photos
- Slides - up to 5 Power Point Slides
Your video, photos, or slides should include the following:
- A complete description/history of the vehicle which includes the year, make, model and any significant attachments or use.
- The subject equipment must be currently in service and ready for use
- Subject shall be considered and or classified as an airfield snow removal unit.
- The submission should include video of the unit both parked and at use this snow season.
- Provide verification of age or date in service on the video, this could be a picture of the certificate of origin, official property records , video of dated identifying nomenclature off of the machine. Provide miles and hours (if possible) on unit.
- Videos should be a maximum of 3 minutes in length.
- Videos may be submitted by portable storage device (thumb drive or Compact Disc) or uploaded to social media site or cloud storage (youtube.com, vimeo.com, dropbox.com) and a link emailed to us.
TO SUBMIT VIA STORAGE DEVICE:
Label your submission as 'Legacy Equipment Award' and include name of airport and person submitting the entry. Mail your submission on a USB storage drive or compact disc to;
Perfect Landing Media
Attn: Legacy Equipment Award
P.O. Box 132
Marcellus, NY 13108
TO SUBMIT VIA SOCIAL MEDIA OR OTHER CLOUD STORAGE:
Upload your entry to the social media site or cloud storage site of your choice (YouTube.com, Vimeo.com, Dropbox.com) and email us a link to the video with 'Legacy Equipment Award: NAME OF AIRPORT' in the subject line. Be sure to include your name and any other contact details in the body of the email. Email the entry link to: email@example.com
Should you have any questions about submitting your videos or need assistance, please call Jamie Mayer, Perfect Landing Media at (512) 539-9799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions become the property of the International Aviation Snow Symposium.