PLEASE REVIEW DRIVER REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITTING DRIVER INFORMATION
- Participant MUST possess a valid C. D. L. Operators License with a minimum A and/or B endorsement. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Participant must have a minimum of 4 years (winter seasons) of airfield snow removal operations.
- Participant will provide a document on home airport letterhead, verification from immediate supervisor and/or airfield maintenance manager, the individuals qualifications/experience in airfield snow removal operations and verification of knowledge of safe equipment operation.
- All Participants will provide their valid C. D. L. Operators License at the time of registration for the driving event for authentication and insurance requirements.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL SIGN A WAIVER PRIOR TO THE RODEO EVENT. DOWNLOAD THE WAIVER HERE. NO EXCEPTIONS! This waiver is to protect Buffalo/Niagra International Airport, the International Aviation Snow Symposium (it's members and affiliates), the Northeast Chapter of the American Association of Airport Executives and other entities involved in this event of the 2019 Snow Symposium.
- All participants/competitors must be present at a safety and course briefing at the Snow Symposium in the exhibit hall following the last visit with exhibitors on Tuesday. Safety is paramount and any unsafe acts whether while driving or during the event by a competitor will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.